Pages

Universal Studios Singapore

Sorry for letting this space collect dust! But I don't have any proper photos to post up! :/
Anyway, new addition, instagram on my "Writer" page.
Follow me if you haven't! ;)

Soooooo...........
Started the day with breakfast @ Long John Silver.
Toast for both of us!
Then headed toward USS despite the drizzle, was kinda worried that the day won't go smoothly.
Thank God for blessing us with such great weather!

Okie dokie, 
we went on these few rides (didn't cover everything, in my favourites order)
Battleship Galactica
Revenge Of The Mummy
Transformers: The Ride
Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure
King Julien's Beach Party Go Round
Enchanted Airways
Madagascar A Crate Adventure

Shows:
WaterWorld
Shrek 4-D Adventure
Donkey LIVE!












Oh did I mention, it was this boy's first carousel ride in his two decades on Earth.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ok. I'm gonna stop laughing now.





AHAHAHAHAHAHA. Cutie ;)


I wanted to sit on one of 'em old grannies but I couldn't get on them!
Me too fat :'(


Handsome shot. Facebook-dp-worthy, credits to meeee (:











Revenge of the mummy

I was actually pretty afraid when I was walking into the queue. The lighting was mad creepy and it was cold. Just needed someone to touch me & I would've jumped. Scaredy cat, ikr. 
I was looking forward to the ride cos I've heard so much about it. It didn't disappoint.
Just wish that the walked part didn't take so long. Really good though! 

Hehe rated 9.5/10!
Touristy shot in front of shrek's house!

Me happy girl w my purdy bumblebee!



Jurassic Park Rapids Adventure
This was the last ride we took because we would get wet.
Absolutely loved it even though I was SOAKED.
Thank God I had a guide to know to take this last.

Pity I didn't get to go to to Sky Ride thingy...? 
Yeah, will experience it when a new ride comes out and I go again.

Definitely 9/10! 


Getting his churros, like finally. 
"I've been craving this before I enlisted yknow!" 
Such a qt, I know. ^__^


HAPPY BOYYYYY 






Battleship Galactica

This one I was terrified. Beyond terrified!
First was the drastic drop. Then also the part where we were hanging with our feet outside the seat!
It was insane.
I took the one with the "floor" first then proceeded to take the one that I was hanging.
Before I went in I did a sad face.......... 
As expected, I came out wanting to do it again. Which I did. 



Bumblebee, my hero!




Transformers: The Ride
Awesome, awesome, awesome.
Super thrilling, good ride overall. Animations were just as good as the ride itself.
Also cos I loved the show so I was extra hyper for this ride.
Would do it all over again, anyday ;)

9.5/10


This picture was taken right before the Madagascar A Crate Adventure
It was a nice ride, relatively less thrilling than the rest.
Cute, nonetheless, perhaps it was aimed more for the younger ones.
Enjoyed it though ;)

7/10


Knowing that I love all the photography stuff, 
he accompanied me walking everywhere taking all sorts of photos.
Of cos, he suggesting to take touristy stuff together. Cheesy, but... Cute ;)
Hehehe! More snaps for y'all.

The decored streets are really nice at night.



We were both wet.
Thank God I was in black so it wasn't obvious in photos while the silly boy...
Haha. But anyway!














So real & nice right? :)
There were many vintage cars parked outside the retro (functional) cafe.
This was one of 'em. The rest were in the "car park"
Too pretty to resist snapping.





Missed this show, he said it would have been good.
But I'd rather go for rides and miss the show...... IKNOW......
Will go back to this at my next visit too ;)


Supposedly public library.
There were cute shrek banners too!


And of cos, the usual Universal ball sign thingy photo. 
Cliche, but we're different! People take before entering, we wasted no time in that and took after we changed up and everything teehee.
Thank God for the really nice photography enthusiast dude that took this photo!


Oh and shopping fr pressie for my sis! 

Then dinner........

@ Chili's. Food was awesome!
Will go back there again.
Free flow soda, had fun w the soda machine teeeeehee. 


My black pepper beef + white rice.

His fish & chips!

Xo