Pages

Post CNY: Dinner @ Mr. Troll's place

Fyi, this is a very backdated post and I am thoroughly sorry.
Only got some time now to upload the photos while doing work then blogging about it. 
This was dinner on the second week of CNY when
I went Daniel's place for dinner.

And let me tell you,
His mum's cooking is wonderful.
I literally ate til I couldn't move.

Before heading over, candid shots by Manfred. :)







I'm not good with candid shots, as you can tell!


Awkward smile, chubby cheeks!

Lou hei, for like, 15 people.
It was. HUGE.








YUMZ AND HEALTHY!





SEE HOW BIG COMPARED WITH MY HAND?!



















Sushi & starters!

First time eating a WHOLE abalone. Cheeeewwwww til my teeth nearly fellllll.

Cereal prawn while frying.

LOOKS GOOD, I KNOW!


Weird shots by Mr. Troll...... Saying he was testing the camera -__-











Seriously, Daniel? :O







TROLL FACE TTM.

Attempt #1 in trying to shoot me.




Attempt #2



Attempt #3





You wanna take picture of me right?! Ok can. Only if it's with your mum, ahahahahaha.
She's wonderful. :)
Thanks aunty for inviting me!





Troll's attempt. Horrible, i know.

With my help. Finally a proper self-taken picture!

Taken by Uncle.


The dinner was wonderful!

Well, I enjoy this family's company & of cos, food.
None of my friends will ever let me lose weight!
Determination, Hannah. *self pat on the back*

Ehehe finally did something that I've waited forever to do.
Will blog about it soon!

Meanwhile, continue to formspring me, I will reply soon!
Thanks! ^__^

Xo