Pages

Something I've waited forever to do.

Break time w the girls: Ashley, candice
Not in picture: Su Ling
Behind camera: Ema



Photos credited to: ema

For those that are close to me would know I've waited to turn 18 just so I can do this.
Finally got the proper opportunity to donate blood!

Friend: Eh turning 18 soon hor? Looking forward for what? Clubbing? Buying your own drinks?
Me: Hahahaha no leh, donate blood lor.
Friend: Huh...... ok.

I know I know I'm weird.
But anyway! I donated my blood recently, it was a rather scary experience for me.
I went alone even though most of my friends were saying how I should go with someone so there's someone accountable for me but i went alone instead.
Partially cos I didn't have anyone interested in going.
And this blood drive's pretty near my school so I decided to go!

I was like the youngest to be there cos it was in the City area where most of them were working adults.
We were put on the chair after the tests and everything.

When I saw the needle, all my goosebumps came up. It was. HUGE.
And many things happened,

The aftermath included dizziness and all that but it was extremely worth it!
I'd do it again in a heartbeat & I do encourage you guys to try to donate blood!

Xo