Pages

Instantaneous

The Hunger Games


Caught it once it was released yesterday.
It was awesome!

Rated: 9/10



The storyline stuck close to the book, details well taken note of within the book.
Cast depicted the characters very well, strong cinematography.
I was pretty skeptical about it since the recent book-to-movie movies have not been good.
But this was very well done.
Go catch it if you haven't already! (:

My day yesterday - 

Hatched rendezvous in the morning, then drove down to Vivocity to get tickets for Hunger Games early so we won't miss it this time round (previously missed tickets to another movie due to clashing schedules). Then walked around, spent time talking. Had the best time talking and just chatting. Went shopping at... Giant. Then off to the theatres! Was munching non-stop then grasping tightly on the popcorn box when I got a shock a few times in the movie.. Felt like a pig. Like P I G. Well well, I am, right? (: Dessert aftermath at Daily Scoop, stayed there til 9 plus? Then headed to Henderson Waves to the most amazing view yet (other than my top fave place in Singapore... Which is waaay further) and talked til the night ended around midnight.