Pages

Cold as you









Dug up some old photos through the night, thinking back of the times when I had more spare time to meet up with all my lovelies.
Throughout the past year in pursuing my dreams, I sacrificed time for sleep, eat, play and sometimes, family.. I find myself staring into the ceiling late at night, questioning myself. Will I regret this when I get old? Will I have anything to laugh about when I'm 70? What stories will I have for myself?

Reflecting throughout the past 3 months of this new year, I can only see time fly. As I grow, I find myself constantly recalling how I was and seeing the drastic changes from 14 to 18. Have I became a better person? Certainly stronger, tougher as they say.. But is this the way to go? To keep myself away from pain?

The smiles im these photos, so genuine, so dear to me.
I wish life would pause for a while, let me enjoy the bliss I have in every moment just a while longer.

X