Pages

Baking!

So, my holidays just ended and I'm into my second week of school. 

During the holidays, other than going for drinks w my sis,
I did some baking!

I made Chocolate Chip Cupcakes.

Some photos!











Baked alone


But I had a great time!
For those that got to get one or two of it, I hope it's good.

And of cos,
I went singing with Stephanie! 
K Box-ing @ Bedok Point (the new mall at Bedok, right beside row of banks)

It was a mix of sad love songs and crazy high songs,
we even sang three little indians!








The last time I went there was about 4 years ago.
And they updated it with this giant iphone lookalike thing that allows you to choose songs,
there were even fake applause sounds and all that!

Anyway, I had an enjoyable week of breaktime from school,
completely recharged from the previous term for a new one.
For my poly friends in holidays, continue enjoying while you can! ;)

Update this space soon, promise xo