Pages

With a grateful heart

It's my term holidays, after enduring this crazy & demanding term... Finally, a breather.

(Fyi, my term holidays are all only a week long.)
It's a week whereby I spend time catching up on rest, talking with friends and basically, chilling.
I got myself a new phone because my newest blackberry screwed up.. Big time.
So now, I can't wait for instagram to be released on Android! ;)

Oh well, first up, I got to catch up lunch with my dear Stephanie.
Went to Swensens' then caught Lorax.. Which was pretty good.
Much better than I'd expected. That's why, never judge a movie by its poster!


I spent a day just doing up my room, moving my furniture about,
organizing my nonsense since I recently went Ikea shopping (the day before my hatched outing)
And my new drawers were delivered, so happy! Finally!


Then today, spent brunch with Stephanie..
Followed by the rest of the day chilling w my hongies ^_^
Went to Haji Lane.
Brought her to one of my favourite bars - Bar Stories.
Followed by ice cream at Pluck.


OOTD


Hongies' drink: Passionfruit + martini (i think)
Sweet with a hint of sour, seeds of passionfruit added texture.
I'm not a big fan of sweet alcoholic drinks but it's pretty good.

First munch: "Chicken Run"
Chicken with teriyaki sauce with a choice of 2 dips, mustard or mayonnaise.
Enjoyably tasty.
My drink: Rosemary Cooler
I requested for a sour alcoholic drink with lemon.
Pleasantly surprised when the bartender came over to ask me "how smokey i wanted my drink"
Burn the rosemary then drowned it with premixed cocktail.
Didn't catch the name of the alcohol but it was something from Brazil.
Tasted dynamic with hints of sour and bitter.
Rosemary was fragrant. Enjoyed this drink a lot better than my normal drinks i get at pubs.





2nd nom: "Chix on Stix"
Black pepper sauce not too spicy, nicely salted.
Enjoyable.

Ice cream @ Pluck


We chose one flavour each.
Hongies chose Bailey's (beige colour on top)
I chose Dark Chocolate (dark brown below)

Ice cream wasn't too creamy or rich.
Nice to end a meal.


That's about it for now!
Hope the rest of you people are having good holidays!

Xo